1. To trust the spirit of God in me. He's given me divine discernment.
2. To pick and choose my battles wisely. Some things and some people are not worth my time, energy or peace.
3. That "Keeping God first" is not cliche. It's scriptural and when I apply this divine truth, He will ALWAYS give me everything I need.
4. There truly is POWER in the tongue so verbally DECLARE the things I want in life and believe if it's according to God's will, it WILL happen.
5. To speak against negativity and stay away from it as much as possible. Counteract every negative thought with a positive one.
6. To stay away from individuals who share and encourage my weaknesses and surround myself around people who'll help increase my strengths.
7. The importance of accountability. There's so much truth in this scripture, "Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed. If one person falls, the other can reach out and help. But someone who falls alone is in real trouble… "
8. There's peace in every storm. Jesus is The Prince of Peace.
9. I am truly more than a conquerer through Christ Jesus!
10. I am the daughter of the Most High God and I HAVE to live a life pleasing to Him. It's who I am and it's who I want to be. He is my JOY.
OAN: I had the BEST New Years ever!!! I danced and did my Cardboard Testimony at both services at my church and then enjoyed fellowshipping with friends over pancakes, eggs, bacon, biscuits, cinnamon rolls, energy drinks, pillows, blankets, singing, games and dancing til 6:00 this morning!!! Best co-ed slumber party ever!!! Oh, the joys of living a clean and sober life!